Andy's Inventions intro Andy's Inventions intro

It's basically shit.

All it is is cogs turning. You tweened one cog, duplicated it and set it to loop. That is not an invention.

Not only that, but you have them all going in one direction when a cog going clockwise should spin any contacting cog anti-clockwise.

Samwis3 responds:

That's because I'm neither an animator or an artist. My inventions are things like 3D modelling and coding. Things that do not require any of these. I just took a shot at it. Now other than hating it at least provide some help towards it. I tried to alternate the cog movement but I've still not got my head around flash and didn't realize I needed 2 different movie clips instead I just thought I could reverse the frames in every other cog. Same response to you too Wohlgamuth. Try and be helpful.

Philosophy Philosophy

I fived it.

I had to.

Animania1 responds:

May great fortune leap at you like a spanglish leprechaun ready to take a gander of your ear.
Necesseties such as 5 are greatly appreciated in the eyes of an emerald goddess.

The Sea The Sea

Pretty damned good.

I really liked this.

It reminded me of Aeon Flux mixed with Graham Chapman's Monty Python work.

BLOB-8: Proof of Concept BLOB-8: Proof of Concept

You should finish it.

I love the voices for when you get a special ball type and the general physics are nice.

It could be a great game.

Randomini responds:

Like I said, I probably never will...
I'll consider it... :|

Delicious Cake Shop Delicious Cake Shop

Really?

I feel offended on behalf of women.

1 star for artistic effort.....but really?

Shopping Street Shopping Street

Just one glitch.

I got to the first level of the New York stage. I was on 99% for a while and there were about 16 people left to finish.

When there were about 8 left it went to 100%

Then when they finished it said 'Failed. Try again'.

It's a fairly addictive game, but it needs something more. It gets a bit monotonous about half way through the second set.

Strength & Wisdom Strength & Wisdom

This is nice

The sketch of the samurai is nicely done.

I don't like the lettering though. It gives it an unfinished feel. Maybe if the characters were filled in with colour or had either an aura or fire emanating from them.

I know it's hard to do in pencil and that colouring might offset the main subject but something like: