BLOB-8: Proof of Concept BLOB-8: Proof of Concept

You should finish it.

I love the voices for when you get a special ball type and the general physics are nice.

It could be a great game.

Randomini responds:

Like I said, I probably never will...
I'll consider it... :|

Delicious Cake Shop Delicious Cake Shop

Really?

I feel offended on behalf of women.

1 star for artistic effort.....but really?

Shopping Street Shopping Street

Just one glitch.

I got to the first level of the New York stage. I was on 99% for a while and there were about 16 people left to finish.

When there were about 8 left it went to 100%

Then when they finished it said 'Failed. Try again'.

It's a fairly addictive game, but it needs something more. It gets a bit monotonous about half way through the second set.

Rufus is hungry Rufus is hungry

I agree with Listen2Reason!

The animation and drawings weren't too bad but to have made it interactive in this way was a bit pointless seeing as all it really was was the movie pausing and then the viewer clicking to unpause it.

If there were multiple options then it would have made sense, but as it stands it's more of a pointless gimmick.

DUNK5TA responds:

Yeah lol i totally agree. Our guidelines for the project was just to tell a story with buttons so its pretty much just a short gimmick, nothing special.

Doof Blocks Doof Blocks

Glitched?

There are no blocks loading for me. Just a timer running down.

3D Deathrace 3D Deathrace

Not bad!

It was an alright game that reminded me of playing the Mega-Drive.

The only things I'd change are:

The colour of the 'slow down' and the 'repair' icons should be changed. I automatically go for green and avoid red due to years of games etching 'red is bad and green is good' into my brain.

And when you get something, the text that comes up in the middle of the screen is really in the way. Maybe it'd be better in a corner.

And finally the nitro boost doesn't really feel like it speeds you up much.

It seems that you're not going to do anything more with this but you might keep these kinds of things in mind for future projects.

Edward Wright Beta Edward Wright Beta

I found it so so.

It wasn't great but I did laugh when I told him I was going to blam it and he told me I'll burn in hell if I do.

Lockdude responds:

Haha, thank-you, I actually forgot all about that little bit! I hope you didn't blam this or else... Edward has spoken!

Machete Chamber Machete Chamber

I agree with Ornery-Scotsman.

If you could win prosthetic limbs or something to help you get further it would be way better.

Deadly game.

AS Basics Tutorial AS Basics Tutorial

Oh the irony.

The arrows with which to navigate don't work.

heofacker responds:

They are not buttons. Press the left/right key in your keyboard. [2]

The NG Quiz Volume 1 The NG Quiz Volume 1

Well done!

Four questions and you don't know the answer to the second one yourself.

It was 'The problems of the future today' not 'The problems of today tomorrow'.

Little effort put in.

SCUMBALL responds:

Ok, thanks for pointing that out, we screwed up there, but still, thanks.