Andy's Inventions intro Andy's Inventions intro

It's basically shit.

All it is is cogs turning. You tweened one cog, duplicated it and set it to loop. That is not an invention.

Not only that, but you have them all going in one direction when a cog going clockwise should spin any contacting cog anti-clockwise.

Samwis3 responds:

That's because I'm neither an animator or an artist. My inventions are things like 3D modelling and coding. Things that do not require any of these. I just took a shot at it. Now other than hating it at least provide some help towards it. I tried to alternate the cog movement but I've still not got my head around flash and didn't realize I needed 2 different movie clips instead I just thought I could reverse the frames in every other cog. Same response to you too Wohlgamuth. Try and be helpful.

Philosophy Philosophy

I fived it.

I had to.

Animania1 responds:

May great fortune leap at you like a spanglish leprechaun ready to take a gander of your ear.
Necesseties such as 5 are greatly appreciated in the eyes of an emerald goddess.

The Sea The Sea

Pretty damned good.

I really liked this.

It reminded me of Aeon Flux mixed with Graham Chapman's Monty Python work.

Postman Tim Postman Tim

Nice.

I have no shagging idea what's going on in this but I like the style.

Crayon Bunnies Crayon Bunnies

I couldn't help but like this!

I like the idea of using random drawings from people.

This is nice.

Mind's Eye Mind's Eye

That was pretty cool.

Just wanted to let you know that it wasn't out of sync for me.

SilverStitch responds:

Yeah, I found out it was an odd occasion for it to go out-of-synch. Thx for saying so though. =)

Fucking Kids! Fucking Kids!

At 10/21/08 reviewo'clock pm, shadowtazz wrote:

if you really like to animate stuff like that.. try another web site more suitibel for that kinda stuff.

At 10/21/08 reviewo'clock pm, Raguel wrote:

lol

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Hot piss!

That was sweet and I agree with DaVeB0T that it's nice to a rougher version of a cartoon by a good animator. It's nice to see the structure.

Madness: Origins Madness: Origins

Haha!

You sound kinda like the kid from Ectonaut's VijiWijiFijimon.

It's not too bad, I like the fact that you didn't just go along with the normal blatant madness routine.

Zwickel responds:

Wasn't my voice.

A running tutorial A running tutorial

Pretty poor.

This is a very basic tutorial that can be found fairly easily and I'll admit that it can be helpful but the loop you have at the bottom actually only runs to step 4.

This makes it so that the left leg is constantly in front as if he's doing some kind of horse trot.

You could have cleaned it up a bit better too.

David1142 responds:

lol! It wasn't becouse i wanted a great score! This took like 5 minutes to pull together -.-